Free AHG Roadside Assist
AHG Roadside Assist is a Roadside Assistance Benefit you receive regardless of your car's age or condition.
You will receive AHG roadside Assist cover when you service your car at one of our 30+ service centres.
AHG Roadside Assistance number: 1800 427 389
If you have recently serviced your car and received your registration brochure you can register your membership online.
AHG Roadside Assist Services & Cover
Our cover extends beyond Perth and WA; we’ll provide you with nationwide assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in case your car won’t start or breaks down.
AHG Roadside Assist policy covers you for the following:
- Coverage extending nationwide 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- In the event of an accident where the registered vehicle is involved and the driver or passengers require the services of an ambulance, AHG Roadside Assist will cover the ambulance cost up to $400.
- Battery faults - if your car has a faulty or flat battery we’ll jump start your car or arrange a replacement battery.
- Flat or damaged tyres - we’ll change your flat tyres or damaged wheel using your spare or give you towing service to the nearest AHG service Centre.
- If you breakdown and your car can’t be driven safely, AHG Roadside Assist will transport you and tow your vehicle back to an AHG dealership within 50km.
- Run out of fuel - if you run out of fuel when you're on the road we’ll help get you started again.
Service your car at one of our 30+ Service Centres and receive a registration brochure. If you have recently serviced your car and received your registration brochure you can register your membership online.